If anyone needs weight loss help....
Create Post

If anyone needs weight loss help....

First of all how is everyone doing ? Im Poolee Turner I live in West Virginia and my first day I went to my Recruiter I was 286 pounds. Now im 189 ill be 180 by the time I leave for bootcamp and I lost all my weight in a matter of 6 months so im very familiar with having to lose the weight and fast if any poolees or applicants need help reply on here or pm me with how much you have to drop and the time you need to. The thing that helped me the most was that I have been a wrestler since I was 5 so im very familiar with having to drop weight and doing it right still having the energy to work out everyday. Ill get before and after pictures up ASAP.

I have a friend who wants to join but my recruter said he needs to drob about 60 lbs in about 6 months and if you could give me any tips tp pass on to him that would be great.

Awesome bro, very dedicated to put off that much weight in a short amount of time. I need to loose a good 15 pounds, suggestions?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew09 View Post
    Awesome bro, very dedicated to put off that much weight in a short amount of time. I need to loose a good 15 pounds, suggestions?
    Motivating, I also need to lose 15-20 lbs. I lost about 9 lbs on the three day diet recently, but would love to hear some tips. Thanks

Thread Information